Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ioka: Franco's Technique, Mental Strength Kept Me From Showing a Clear Difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ioka: Franco's Technique, Mental Strength Kept Me From Showing a Clear Difference

Japanese star Kazuto Ioka was disappointed with his performance on Saturday night, when he fought to a twelve round majority draw with Joshua Franco in their super flyweight unification clash at Tokyo' General Gymnasium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was an ok fight,I could see a draw. Franco was the aggressor but Ioka was landing the cleaner shots/counters throughout the fight.

One thing was clear though, Joshua isn't nearly as talented as his younger brother that's for sure.

Comment

Draw give me a break easy fight to score Franco put the pressure threw more punches he was the dominant fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Was an ok fight,I could see a draw. Franco was the aggressor but Ioka was landing the cleaner shots/counters throughout the fight.

One thing was clear though, Joshua isn't nearly as talented as his younger brother that's for sure.
        Franco won 9 to 3. Iokas coach was laughing and celebrating the decision. Real pos . They’re doing damage control right now because unlike pbc fans, these fans have honor, and their super hero got beat up badly by a varrio kid from el paso.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Franco won 9 to 3. Iokas coach was laughing and celebrating the decision. Real pos . They’re doing damage control right now because unlike pbc fans, these fans have honor, and their super hero got beat up badly by a varrio kid from el paso.
          I agree with your score and that Salas was acting like a real clown he was happy they got away with a draw, but Franco is from San Antonio born and raised.

Comment

Working...
          X