Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Views Eimantas Stanionis As His Toughest Test By Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Views Eimantas Stanionis As His Toughest Test By Far

Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. might be considered pound-for-pound stalwarts, but to Vergil Ortiz Jr., they've become obtrusive. With the two sides failing to lock in a deal that would crown the winner as an undisputed champion, Ortiz (19-0, 19 KOs) has grown restless.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this one, it'll probably be the best fight in the Welterweight division this year.

Comment

I am loving this fight.

Comment

Hams Themistode - gotta be a psuedonym - there's something very annoying about your writing style - first you insist on jamming in impressive sounding words like 'obtrusive' into every article and then you flat out make crap up like "... the hairs on the back of his neck begin to raise" - no they don't - are you there during his gym sessions looking at his neck?
        I know, I know, it's a figure of speech, but it's not even used correctly. In the following quote - Ortiz speaks of his excitement. Well hairs standing up on the back of your neck are associated with fear not excitement. Better writing would have referred to adrenaline or heart pumping.

Comment

Vergil easy work!!

Comment

Stanionis got screwed by the WBA, Haymon and his management. Now he is going to get stopped. At least he got 75% of the purse, I guess. Still advise him to get an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
              Looking forward to this one, it'll probably be the best fight in the Welterweight division this year.
              It shouldn't be but you're probably right

Comment

That’s how he should see it but I think the Mean Machine was a much more dangerous fight. Maybe Stanionis has some tricks up his sleeve but on the surface, I don’t see him giving Ortiz much trouble.

Comment

Vergil Ortiz needs to stop this kind of talk. Stanionis is a punching bag

Comment

I got a strong sense that Stanionis willl KO Ortiz.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X