Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington Discusses Defeat To Lopez, Claims of Being Dirty, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington Discusses Defeat To Lopez, Claims of Being Dirty, The Future

Whatever Josh Warrington has been watching on television this Christmas, he has not got round to watching his fight with Luis Alberto Lopez yet. It still remains a bit too raw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh has blatantly misused his head in his last three fights. You can’t excuse or defend that as it’s becoming a consistent weapon for him in fights.
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

Dirty Josh from Dirty Leeds... Wonder if he'll be at St James's today to watch the get hammered by the Toon.

Comment

Josh actually uses his head on purpose. It is not his style that causes headbutts. Porter used to come in reckless and overly aggressive so headbutts was a problem. Josh got hit with an uppercut in his last fight and he countered with a headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Josh actually uses his head on purpose. It is not his style that causes headbutts. Porter used to come in reckless and overly aggressive so headbutts was a problem. Josh got hit with an uppercut in his last fight and he countered with a headbutt.
          Ha, Porter... Funny thing is, I've always liked the guy a lot (including as an analyst) and even his ugly style I found fun to watch, plus I'll always savour the savage beating he put on Alexander.

I know it's hypocritical of me to then blast Warrington for his style, but there's something so caveman-ish about him that digusts me lately. At least with Porter, as he showed againt Spence and Crawford, he could box.

Comment

He can try to explain the headbutts away but his pattern shows otherwise. He's a tough and determined fighter who does well with little power but the label of dirty fighter fits him, thats all there is to it.

Comment

The most unlikeable fighter in boxing. He is a despicable character and should be banned. He should have to fight away, without the assistance from hometown referee's.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Ha, Porter... Funny thing is, I've always liked the guy a lot (including as an analyst) and even his ugly style I found fun to watch, plus I'll always savour the savage beating he put on Alexander.

I know it's hypocritical of me to then blast Warrington for his style, but there's something so caveman-ish about him that digusts me lately. At least with Porter, as he showed againt Spence and Crawford, he could box.
                Josh actually uses his head when he can, the bigger issue is they let him get away with hit.

One two head.
                R.I.P Chico R.I.P Chico likes this.

Comment

one day josh was in the ring fighting a really dumb fight, playing into the hands of his opponent & not thinking at all, his trainer yells in frustration 'use your head josh', the rest is history
                  Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    one day josh was in the ring fighting a really dumb fight, playing into the hands of his opponent & not thinking at all, his trainer yells in frustration 'use your head josh', the rest is history
                    Holyfield's mum pronounced the same words when Evander was a kid.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X