Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk is Inching Closer, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk is Inching Closer, Says Warren

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says a deal is inching closer for an undisputed fight with WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tell us when it's signed and we have a location and date.

Comment

Yes, no point marinating this any longer. Get this out of way then you can give others a chance to fight you

Comment

I know kilimas is his agent or advisor but what can Arum do? I mean he's the u.s promoter for fury but since the fight is gonna be in the middle east what does he have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
          I know kilimas is his agent or advisor but what can Arum do? I mean he's the u.s promoter for fury but since the fight is gonna be in the middle east what does he have to do with it?
          Bob Arum will promote and Broadcast the fight on ESPN in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post

Bob Arum will promote and Broadcast the fight on ESPN in the USA.
            Lmao didn't even think of that. Thanks man

Comment

Respect to both if this fight truly gets made next, this is how boxing should be.

Comment

This fight is going to happen. No more BS fraud pretenders. 1 vs 2.

Comment

So keen for this one all boxing fans and sports fans alike should be too. Legitimate fight between the best two heavyweights in the world and for the undisputed championship wow this is going to be huge!

Comment

Just like I am inching closer to picking the right lottery numbers… Just STFU until it is signed!
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X