No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Introduce Category For Transgender Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC To Introduce Category For Transgender Boxers

The head of the World Boxing Council is planning to create a new avenue for transgender boxers to practice their craft. In an interview published Thursday on The Telegraph, WBC boss Mauricio Sulaiman informed the UK newspaper that his sanctioning body is looking to form a separate league for transgender boxers, in the name of "safety and inclusion."
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be massive succes

Comment

"Woman to man or man to woman transgender change will never be allowed to fight a different gender by birth.
      Which means it's the same thing as what's already in place. Same genders fighting.

Thus making this political theater that won't matter anyway.

​​​​​

Comment

Is it safe for a person who went through a difficult process of psychological suffering, surgery and/or drug treatment to be punched in the head?

Comment

I can think of quite a few boxers who maybe should move to this division?

Comment

In the same way we expect other groups to take responsibility for their problems, I think white people very much have to own "transgenderism". This nonsensical, fringe interest managing to dominate so much of our public discourse and attempting to change the way we interact has only been possible because of caucasians promoting it.

It will be put to bed eventually for the errant nonsense that it is, but it never should have got this far.

Comment

Boxing is officially a joke.

bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

I nomínate Adrien Broner. Kell Brook, David Price, Tony Bellew, Deontay Wilder, and other fighters who come out saying very suspicious things. Like Wilder saying he wanted to get pregnant to know what it feels like. Like Kell Brook getting stabbed at a gay bar in the leg. Like Broner getting that restriction from that gay celebrity

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
                  I nomínate Adrien Broner. Kell Brook, David Price, Tony Bellew, Deontay Wilder, and other fighters who come out saying very suspicious things. Like Wilder saying he wanted to get pregnant to know what it feels like. Like Kell Brook getting stabbed at a gay bar in the leg. Like Broner getting that restriction from that gay celebrity
                  Somehow I suspect your name should be “Kensingtonfistology” or “Spittlefieldsfistology” something along those lines
                  mgame mgame Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

They will end up being offended that they can’t be accepted as real women.

Comment

Working...
                    X