Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Fighting 'Young Guns' At 140: 'If You Really Want To F--- Up Something, Fight Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner on Fighting 'Young Guns' At 140: 'If You Really Want To F--- Up Something, Fight Me'

Adrien Broner dares any of his underclassmen to come meet him in the ring--that is, if they want to suffer a career beatdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets see if he even makes 140 himself
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

140 is deep. If ppl would just start fighting eachother, it would look very bright for 2023 for boxing and idk if AB has another run. My brain tells me he can't go to the well no more. Too much alcohol, too many women, too much inactivity. The 3 worst things for a fighter, aside from smoking. I feel like he can lose weight and his body can look great and he'll still have the flash and some speed, but how much snap? I feel like he can grind with anyone, go back and forth, I win a round, u win a round, make it close, and when the decision goes the other way, complain about it, etc. But can he dominate and beat up and stop.these guys from here on out? I feel like the extra gear he needs to do that may be too hard to reach after all the years of drinking and ****ing and late nights and overeating and going up and down in weight. I wanna see him all the way back but its hard for me to see it happening. I've watched boxing all my life and I know too much of the extra BS takes ur gifts away,, makes u flat and weakens ur legs. Drinking ages a fighter from the inside out.

Comment

I'd like to see Broner and Tank at 140. Battle of Atlanta I bet itd sell massively.

Comment

Fight at 168?

Comment

Originally posted by Broner
            So if you really want to f--- up something, fight me. If you want to fuck up something––Like, I’m here for here. I will help you…But leave me alone right now. I ain’t the one to be fuck with. I ain’t the one​.
            I'm going to start using that: I'm here for here lol.

Comment

He's not even making sense anymore.
              No other FOTD has fallen so far

Comment

When was the last time Broner even made 140?!

Regis waiting for him!

Comment

Broner sounding dumber than ever. "If you really want to F..K up something, fight me." He's right, the young guns are going to F..K him up real good, if he every gets that balls to fight them.

Comment

One of the more sophisticated Broner interviews can I get that 30 seconds of my life back?
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X