Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson Expects Josh Taylor To Do a Job on Jack Catterall in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson Expects Josh Taylor To Do a Job on Jack Catterall in Rematch

Former cruiserweight champion and Sky Sports pundit, Johnny Nelson, believes Josh Taylor will be far better prepared for the second fight with Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve been saying the same thing for months. I really want Jack to win but I definitely get a Froch-Groves 2 vibe about this rematch.

Can Josh make the weight healthily though? That’s a big intangible IMO.

Comment

I think the lack of respect from Taylor will keep Jack at his best and he's got the confidence of bettering Josh already with his style IF (as said above ), Josh is struggling at the weight I see a tight points win for Jack ,if not it really is a 50/50...... reputations mean little here.

Comment

Fighters can have off nights and I think Taylor will turn it on this time and get a decisive win - you can't erase everything a fighter has done if they have 1 bad/average performance.

I don't believe it's a PPV fight but I'll probably be out doing something else when it's on.
        Last edited by Body the jab; 12-28-2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Josh was expecting to do exactly that the first time around, and Catterall gave him all he could handle, and then some.

Comment

Different was Froch was not doing Coke like Josh Taylor does

Comment

I honestly think this favours Catterall. Taylor was struggling to make 140 then, he won't make 140 now. Caterrall is nothing like as good as Taylor but he can make 140 comfortably. Taylor needs to be doing something else with his career.

Comment

I wish Catterall puts Taylor to sleep

Comment

Working...
                X