Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Aiming for Undisputed at 140: I Want Regis; Get Him Out the Way, Then Knock Them All Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Aiming for Undisputed at 140: I Want Regis; Get Him Out the Way, Then Knock Them All Out

Adrien Broner apparently has not lost his mojo. The brash, multi-division champion from Cincinnati is set to return to the ring after nearly two years on Feb. 25 against Ivan Redkach in a welterweight bout in Atlanta. After that, according to Broner, he will move down to 140 to not only compete in that division but collect every single belt. Broner has not fought at the 140-pound mark since 2017, when he lost to Mikey Garcia by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We have all heard this before from him and he retorts to the same bad habits. The way he looked for the press release of the match up makes anyone doubt that he will make weight.

Comment

Please. I’m not even sure this dude and his 5 punches per round beats Redkach.

Comment

Prograis will beat Broner AND his girlfriend.

Oh, wait, the latter needs to be paid first.
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Now we know Prograis is going to take that fight without any hesitation whatsoever.

Comment

First things first……let’s see him make 140

Comment

It's only '22.

Plenty of time for Adrien to win "Fighter of the Decade" 2020 - 2029.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                First things first……let’s see him make 140
                You mistyped 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Prograis will beat Broner AND his girlfriend.

Oh, wait, the latter needs to be paid first.
                  No no no Tank will beat up his girlfriend

Comment

That man is back, and talking his shxt. For the sake of competition and entertainment value, I hope that he works his ass off and gets back to top form. He was pretty good before the money ruined his work ethic. If he can get back there, 140 will be better for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X