Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Issues Medical Certification Letter To Jermell Charlo Requiring Explanation of Injury And Recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Issues Medical Certification Letter To Jermell Charlo Requiring Explanation of Injury And Recovery

Jermell Charlo has already taken steps to silence those who've questioned the validity of his untimely injury. The undisputed junior middleweight champion still has work to do with at least one sanctioning body. A Notice of Medical Certification was issued to Charlo by the WBO, who has called for a detailed report on the broken hand injury suffered during training camp that delayed his ordered title defense versus Australia's Tim Tszyu. The two were due to meet in a January 28 Showtime main event at Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas but it was announced on Christmas Eve that the bout was postponed and without a new fight date in tow.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah didnt charlo say castano faked his injury to take peds, its annoying when someone drops out tho whatever the reason
    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

A Docs cert is easy to get. Not that I'm doubting, but defo easy to get someone to tell it as you wish.

Comment

Fighters get injured all the time, and even go into fights with injuries - I don't entertain conspiracies about fake injuries until I see hard evidence.
        Last edited by Body the jab; 12-27-2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
          A Docs cert is easy to get. Not that I'm doubting, but defo easy to get someone to tell it as you wish.
          Even the WBO thinks it's shady lmao, you can't make this stuff up!

So Charflo goes to some local-yokel low rated schmuck instead of a star surgeon?

He goes with Dr. Vincent Chau Phan (#13 of 46 Orthopedic Surgeons in Sugar Land, Texas​) who studied at University of Texas which is like 47th in the nation for Medical Schools??

Not even best in state, that goes to Baylor College of Medicine​. Not only did Medical School at University of Texas, but also Residency, and Fellowship? That's very unusual and looks very low-grade to me. In-state residents pay $17,581 a year, holy crap that's like so cheap!

I would never pick him to work on my hand. I wouldn't hire him to cut my grass!

Rated a 2.5 out of 5

Bad experience. All he wanted to do was operate. After getting second and third opinions I was told I didn't need surgery. Then he overcharged me for the office visit. He charged me for things he didn't do. When I disputed the charges, he simply sent my bill to a collection agency and now my credit has been damaged all because of his billing mistake. STAY AWAY!!!!!!
          If I wasn't suspicious already, I'm moreso now.

Comment

Well damn
            Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Let’s have Danny G vs Tim Tszyu as Tim’s interim fight…

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                Let’s have Danny G vs Tim Tszyu as Tim’s interim fight…
                As if Garcia would take that fight. Lol
                The Conundrum The Conundrum likes this.

Comment

wow the wbo sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorists huh guys?? why are they asking questions, those ****ing edge lords

tim should be careful with any pbc suggested replacement. maybe he should make his own fight, dont be like pac/ugas/spence
                  Last edited by YOU WILL LOSE; 12-27-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

As if Garcia would take that fight. Lol
                    Garcia might if it were set up as a guaranteed title shot for the winner, but Tyszu already has that lined up so he may be the one not wanting to risk taking another fight. Garcia has arguably faced the best competition of top fighters in their prime out of any current active fighter (Khan, Mathysse, Thurman, Porter and Spence)

Comment

Working...
                    X