No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Biopic To Premiere In Theatres April 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Biopic To Premiere In Theatres April 28

One of boxing's greatest icons is the latest fighter who will be immortalized on the screen. A biopic on the life and times of former two-time heavyweight champion George Foreman will debut in theatres on April 28. Sony Pictures and Affirm Films have previously targeted and moved from several other dates for the film's release, and the biopic does not have an official title or trailer yet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had absolutely no idea that the movie of George Foreman's life was even being planned much less ready for release. I must've been living under a rock or there's been very little publicity about this project. I hope it's a good movie; seen by many and does well.
    REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

There aren't many great films about real life boxers, Raging Bull, The Fighter, Ali and Hands Of Stone comes to my mind first. Hopefully this will be good

Comment

I kind of feel kind you’d need two lead actors, one to play young George who fought in the 70’s and one to play older George who fought in the 90’s.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I kind of feel kind you’d need two lead actors, one to play young George who fought in the 70’s and one to play older George who fought in the 90’s.
          Yeah I'm hoping they dont do some sort of CG to age the lead actor. Like the way they made Will Smith younger in Gemini man

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Yeah I'm hoping they dont do some sort of CG to age the lead actor. Like the way they made Will Smith younger in Gemini man
            Yeah it would just look ****** tbh. I suspect that’s the plan though unfortunately.

Comment

Must be hard to be a film maker what film interests people? But a film about man who lived interesting life is a safe bet whether it be about Jesus, Bruce Lee. Ali, elvis. Duran, SRR, or foreman
              Last edited by hugh grant; 12-27-2022, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Don't want to sound like I am being funny ,but you will struggle to see this film anywhere, how many Forman fans even alive now!

Comment

Foreman's career makes for a great story.

Hopefully the film gets it right.
                  ​​

Comment

Working...
                  X