Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Deep in Training For Must-Win Fight Against Massey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Deep in Training For Must-Win Fight Against Massey

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is training hard through the holidays, hoping to get his career back on track in 2023. In his last fight, which took place a few months ago, Parker suffered his first knockout loss when he was stopped by Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Joseph Parker. Seems like a good dude. I like his attitude and the way he’s dedicating himself to training for his next fight. I wish this guy the best.

His wife seems a little bit too enthusiastic about sending him away to another country, though. Most wives don’t want to see their man fight again when they’ve been in the kind of fight that Parker was in, but his wife was prompting him to get back in the ring. Watch your back, Joseph!

Comment

His wife is what a wife should be- supportive of what her husband loves. Not someone who nags u to quit or complains and whines and tries to change who u are. He has a great one

Comment

Even though he's coming off a loss he's facing such a soft opponent - should be a 1 or 2 round KO.

Comment

Good guy and true fighting man

Comment

Great to see him back in the ring after a devastating loss.
            Love the attitude

Comment

Jack Massey is a must-win for anyone. If you can't beat Jack Massey then the only thing you gain from boxing is brain damage.

Parker is a decent fighter but I don't see him ever beating Joyce as his stamina just isn't good enough for the pressure. He is slower now than when he faced Joshua too so it seems he has hit his prime and now has a decent gatekeeper/journeyman path ahead of him for a few years before wrapping up his career. He has a good chin but that's not gonna take him any further than his current level. A controversial win against Ruiz for a vacant belt will be the highlight of his career.

Comment

Parker is a decent fighter...but hes never been elite. Hes competitive...buts hes never shown real desire to win. He doesnt have trench mentality....hes a coaster.

Comment

Parker is Shawn Porter of heavyweight division. he is a good fighter, but he lacks a killing instinct. he will beat all journeymen and the most of fringe contenders, but he will lose all his big fights.

Comment

He has sparring partner mentality because that is what he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X