Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: Charlo Will Now Learn That Injuries Occur In Boxing; What Goes Around Comes Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: Charlo Will Now Learn That Injuries Occur In Boxing; What Goes Around Comes Around

Brian Castano had to laugh at the irony. The boxing industry was dealt a Grinch-like blow on Christmas Eve, when Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) and Showtime revealed that undisputed 154-pound champion Jermell Charlo was forced to postpone his mandatory title defense versus Australia's Tim Tszyu. A broken left hand forced Houston's Charlo to withdraw from their previously scheduled January 28 Showtime headliner from Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He does have a point, idk what is with PBC fighters but they like to spread unproven nonsense like wild fire. Tim should start calling Charlo out for faking an injury. As we have seen, Charlo is a hot head. I am not saying Charlo is faking, but he does deserve a taste of his own medicine. If it was the lesser brother I'd be wondering. Jermell however has proven to have hunger and a willingness to fight top guys. It would simply be a bit of mental warfare on Tim's part.
    Last edited by jonnyc420; 12-26-2022, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Castano is alive! Well that's good news! When will we see him in the ring? Castano vs. Lubin! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Castano is alive! Well that's good news! When will we see him in the ring? Castano vs. Lubin! MAN UP!
        The Castano that gave Charlo a run for his money (in the first fight) beats Lubin in my opinion.

Lubin might be damaged after being ripped to shreds by Fundora. That beating looked like it could’ve been life changing. That wasn’t normal.
        Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

What's up with these postponement injuries coming from the Derrick James camp

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            That would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

The Castano that gave Charlo a run for his money (in the first fight) beats Lubin in my opinion.

Lubin might be damaged after being ripped to shreds by Fundora. That beating looked like it could’ve been life changing. That wasn’t normal.
              Lubin had some moments in that fight but yeah, he took a beating at the end. Might be too much to come back from.
              nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

A lot of fans are just trolling this situation BUT I can understand Castano standpoint because he was accused faking a injury by Charlo ironically so I can totally understand him feeling this well

that being said...Jermell is not Jermall, Jermell I think wants the challenge and despite already being the KING at 154 and the Lone Man at the top with all the Belts...he seems still have a Chip on his Shoulder and wants to continue to fight for his Respect so NO I never bought the "He Is Faking Injury" BS Narrative from some Stay At Home Dad on youtube who have 24 hours in the day to sit in front of a Camera and make up BS Rumors about fighters

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Castano might be damaged too! He hasn't been in the ring since! Let the two prove who is still a viable opponent by fighting each other!

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    What's up with these postponement injuries coming from the Derrick James camp
                    Charlo broke his left hand in two places hitting the heavy bag

Comment

Working...
                    X