Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara Still Wants Warrington, Eager To Face Lopez and Wood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara Still Wants Warrington, Eager To Face Lopez and Wood

Mauricio "Bronco" Lara feels that his rivalry with Josh Warrington is a personal thing, and still wants to fight him despite the fact that Warrington recently lost his world title against Luis Alberto "Venado" Lopez. But Lara also warns Lopez that the belt belongs to him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry Mauricio, but Lopez beating Warrington was no "upset" at all. Lopez was waxing Jr. lightweights before he set his sights on the featherweight division.

Comment

Lara is to Warrington as Prescott was to Khan.

Comment

How is he not Champion this guy next fight must be world title

Comment

Lara is a killer, Warrington should stay away of that man.

Comment

"We know that English fighters run away from Mexicans. But now, with the upset that Venado accomplished there, every Mexican fighting there (in the UK) will feel at home."

Damn. Shots fired.

Comment

If I was Warrington, I’d have sleepless nights knowing there’s a killer like Lara gunning after me.
              He will never fight Lara again.

Face it, Josh has no punching power. 8 KOs in 35 fights?

Lopez and Lara did very little to protect their heads agains Josh, they know he has no power. El venado was more concerned with Josh’s headbutts, shoulders and shoving than he ever was with his punches.

Comment

Working...
              X