Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. On Charlo Calling Out Bivol: "He Needs A F------ Red Nose, He's A Clown"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. On Charlo Calling Out Bivol: "He Needs A F------ Red Nose, He's A Clown"

By and large, Jermall Charlo has remained out of the public eye. With a nagging back injury forcing the WBC middleweight titlist to withdraw from his optional title defense against Maciej Sulecki earlier this year, the 32-year-old is chomping at the bit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bozzo the Clown. Charlo couldn't even get the Plant fight.

Comment

There's another potentially big fight, Benavidez and Charlo, and seemingly unlikely to happen.

On that note, I wish all a blessed Christmas, and also love to those for whom this is a very difficult time of the year.

Hang in there.

Thank you to all for the likes and your great posts as well.

Comment

Why would anyone take Big Charlo.seriously when his wife doesn't even take him seriously, attacking him and calling him dumb and stupid on social media? And she sounds ignorant as f..k her damned self, with a rachet high pitched annoying ass voice like nails on a chalkboard. She doesn't possess even an ounce of wisdom when she speaks, and yet she thinks Big Charlo is stupid. So what does that say about him?
        jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Thank you to all for the likes and your great posts as well.
          Thanks for all your likes too, oh wait u dont do likes

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Why would anyone take Big Charlo.seriously when his wife doesn't even take him seriously, attacking him and calling him dumb and stupid on social media? And she sounds ignorant as f..k her damned self, with a rachet high pitched annoying ass voice like nails on a chalkboard. She doesn't possess even an ounce of wisdom when she speaks, and yet she thinks Big Charlo is stupid. So what does that say about him?
            You probably need a girlfriend if you're paying that much attention to a boxer's personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

Thanks for all your likes too, oh wait u dont do likes
              Yeah that ratio is kind of selfish. He'll have to like 1100 things in a row lol
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Jermall just trying to make noise. All eyes on his Brother! He's irrelevant! They might as well make Charlo vs. Lara! If I was Fundora's people, I would be seeking Jermall first! I think he might be able to beat Jermall!

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

You probably need a girlfriend if you're paying that much attention to a boxer's personal life.
                  At it again I see, attacking others; unprovoked no less, and using the same old "no girlfriend" theme. Surprised you didn't edge him up lol.

I find it interesting when people accuse others of what they themselves are missing in their personal lives.

Originally posted by Benavidez
                  The only fucking thing he needs is a fucking​ red nose. He’s a fucking​ clown walking around. I think he ****ing joined a circus or something you know. He can't even beat anybody at 168. What makes you think he can beat somebody at 175? I don’t know what the fuck he’s on.​​
                  Benavidez keeping it real and with a comedic tinge. I like it.

Bivol would put Charlita's head on a swivel.
                  eco1 eco1 jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

At it again I see, attacking others; unprovoked no less, and using the same old "no girlfriend" theme. Surprised you didn't edge him up lol.

I find it interesting when people accuse others of what they themselves are missing in their personal lives.
                    Don't talk to me. I've seen the number of feuds you have going in the "Thunderdome".

Comment

Working...
                    X