Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Hopes Win Over Barboza Puts Him Back in The Mix For Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Hopes Win Over Barboza Puts Him Back in The Mix For Title Shot

Puerto Rico's Jose "Sniper" Pedraza wants a chance to challenge for one of the world belts at 140 pounds. To do so, he will first have to get past Arnold Barboza Jr when they meet in a 10-round crossroads showdown on February 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good fight, but Pedraza is not winning this one. I like Pedraza. He's a good dude, very good fighter and very professional, but he's not beating the top five guys in this division. Barboza Jr. is arguably a Top 5 guy at 140. The fact that Bob steered Teofimo away from him speaks to that fact.

Comment

I hope that Jose Pedraza, finish's what Danielito Zorrilla, started albeit to late in his fight with Arnold Barboza.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        I hope that Jose Pedraza, finish's what Danielito Zorrilla, started albeit to late in his fight with Arnold Barboza.
        Feliz Navidad! Let's go Sniper! I just hope the winner fights Teofimo Lopez next!

sportee01 sportee01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Feliz Navidad! Let's go Sniper! I just hope the winner fights Teofimo Lopez next!
          Roger that! Two times on The Sniper having a breakout year in 2023, because he's definitely capable of it, my brother Bronx2245!
          Have a Feliz Navidad, Asalto Navidenio, Salsoul Christmas, and a Nut Cracker Rocker, to you and your's, you should know all of the classic's.
          I don't usually shout it out, but this is an appropriate time for it, "Que Viva Puerto Rico, Hoy, Manyana, Y Siempre"! For The Three King's!!!
          Last edited by Boricua181; 12-24-2022, 11:38 AM.
          sportee01 sportee01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boricua181 View Post

roger that! Two times on the sniper having a breakout year in 2023, because he's definitely capable of it, my brother bronx2245!
            Have a feliz navidad, asalto navidenio, salsoul christmas, and a nut ******* rocker, to you and your's, you should know all of the classic's.
            I don't usually shout it out, but this is an appropriate time for it, "que viva puerto rico, hoy, manyana, y siempre"! For the three king's!!!
            that part!!

Comment

What? Zorilla didn't start anything chief lol. I was there front row for that fight and Barboza outboxed and was out landing Zorilla that whole fight. Not to mention Barboza hurt his right hand around rd 5. Was right behind thier corner and heard them asking Barboza how bad was it. But anyway,he clipped Barboza on top of his round 10 but he recovered and went on to close the show. Wasn't the start of anything,it was the end of class if anything.

Pedraza has lost a step, a little long in the tooth and I think Barboza beats him to the punch throughout thier fight. Commey never really hurt Pedraza so you wouldn't think Barboza would either,but o got a feeling he stops Pedraza in this one.

Comment

Roger that! Two times on The Sniper having a breakout year in 2023, because he's definitely capable of it, my brother Bronx2245!
                Have a Feliz Navidad, Asalto Navidenio, Salsoul Christmas, and a Nut ******* Rocker, to you and your's, you should know all of the classic's.
                I don't usually shout it out, but this is an appropriate time for it, "Que Viva Puerto Rico, Hoy, Manyana, Y Siempre"! For The Three King's!!!
                I don't know them all. I just go to YouTube Music, search Frankie Ruiz and press play for the Older Ladies, and Sech for the Younger Ones! I do eat all the classics though! House smelling outstanding right now! ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by sportee01 View Post

that part!!
                  The three exclamation point's are for extra emphasis!

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

What? Zorilla didn't start anything chief lol. I was there front row for that fight and Barboza outboxed and was out landing Zorilla that whole fight. Not to mention Barboza hurt his right hand around rd 5. Was right behind thier corner and heard them asking Barboza how bad was it. But anyway,he clipped Barboza on top of his round 10 but he recovered and went on to close the show. Wasn't the start of anything,it was the end of class if anything.

Pedraza has lost a step, a little long in the tooth and I think Barboza beats him to the punch throughout thier fight. Commey never really hurt Pedraza so you wouldn't think Barboza would either,but o got a feeling he stops Pedraza in this one.
                    If Zorrilla had landed that punch a couple of round's sooner there might have been a different outcome in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X