Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Wants to 'Fight Some Bigger Names, People In The Top 15' Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Wants to 'Fight Some Bigger Names, People In The Top 15' Next Year

by Keith Idec - Jared Anderson's destruction of Jerry Forrest might make it even harder to get ranked heavyweight contenders to fight the 23-year-old knockout artist. Anderson will just have to hope that his promoter, Bob Arum, can pay veteran heavyweights enough to entice them to take that risk in 2023. The Toledo, Ohio native also wants to fight in his hometown sometime next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s crazy that I been reading this website for 15 years non-stop but just decided to start posting lol.

Personally I think they need to keep him more busy. Even if he can’t get top names right now, they will come because he will be probably the next American heavyweight since Wilder is getting up in age. He should be fighting every 4 months easily just to stay sharp, in-shape and the experience that comes with it.
    Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeboogie View Post
      It’s crazy that I been reading this website for 15 years non-stop but just decided to start posting lol.

Personally I think they need to keep him more busy. Even if he can’t get top names right now, they will come because he will be probably the next American heavyweight since Wilder is getting up in age. He should be fighting every 4 months easily just to stay sharp, in-shape and the experience that comes with it.
      I think he could do with a few fight's outside of the USA. Canada & the UK could be good options.

Comment

Stephen Shaw beat him to the punch stepping in as a replacement for the injured Oscar Rivas, against Efe Ajagba.

Comment

Anderson caught some heavy artillery form Forrest in his last fight, that might cost him dearly against the top fighter's, in the heavyweight division.

Comment

He looks good but you've got to wonder what would happen if some one really heavy handed was throwing those bombs he got caught with.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Tony yoka, jer main franklyn, zhang, flip hrgivic, ottowallin, hunter, gassiev wou l d be acceptable
              God I despise spellcheck,
              Last edited by hugh grant; 12-24-2022, 05:52 AM.
              jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

I think he could do with a few fight's outside of the USA. Canada & the UK could be good options.
                Think they wanted him as chief support at Wembley for the Fury-Whyte card, but he got injured. Agree, I'd like to see him in the UK - maybe on Fury-Usyk card (if it happens). Get him in with Kabayel or someone at that level (fringe top 15-20)

Comment

The targets for 2023 should be Efe Ajagba and Arslanbek Makhmudov! Wouldn't mind seeing Jared fight Jarrell Miller! Let's see who the real "Big Baby" is! Lol!

Comment

He should probably start fighting someone in the top 30 first.

Comment

Working...
                    X