Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Assesses Teofimo's Performance: "He Didn't Look Great, It's Gonna Be Hard At 140"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Assesses Teofimo's Performance: "He Didn't Look Great, It's Gonna Be Hard At 140"

Andre Ward has always been incredibly high on Teofimo Lopez. The sublime speed, underrated defensive skills, and his ability to rattle off four to five punch combinations before turning off the lights of his opponents is something that Ward has openly acknowledged. However, following his recent showing, Ward was left wanting more.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

oh dear teo might be a tweener, just too big for 135 and just too small for 140, bad luck really

Comment

Looking bad vs Martin was strategic. All a ploy to not scare away the big names of 140.
      James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

It’s gotten more interesting lately that Lopez has gotten more beatable.we haven’t forgot that he beat the man at LW. These guys aren’t as small as loma and they aren’t as scared of his power at 140. It’d be an accomplishment were he to win a title at 140 I’d be blown away n props would have to be given

Comment

He's just not that good, his lucky stars simply aligned vs Loma and it really flattered him.
          All the top dogs at 135/140 will beat him.

I seen a video of Tim Witherspoon and old vets talking boxing with him on the Street, trying to teach him, give him pointers. Very informative.
          Rather than shutting the **** up and listening and taking the knowledge being passed on all he did was talk and act like a know it all. Way too much ego and its stopped him progressing in every sense and you only have the father to blame really.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            oh dear teo might be a tweener, just too big for 135 and just too small for 140, bad luck really
            If you're getting dropped by Sandor Martin, there's a problem!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Looking bad vs Martin was strategic. All a ploy to not scare away the big names of 140.
              It makes this 140 campaign more interesting I admit I doubt he will have trouble landing a big fight. The division can be a fit although it is hard to see now. He’s just had two fights in his new division. I think he’s gonna develop just fine . Too soon to jump ship

Comment

I went to see him in at MSG New York on the lomachenko card and he had a aura of invincibility around him , that no longer exists

Comment

Teo stop with the backflips & dancing/clowning. That is not winning fights. Get serious!
                  TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

5lbs can make a big difference, and it doesn't help that he's still regaining confidence after his loss to Kambosos. I won't write him off just yet but I need to see a new trainer in his corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X