Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: Warrington is Very Dirty, I'd Never Fight Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: Warrington is Very Dirty, I'd Never Fight Him Again

Newly crowned IBF featherweight champion Luis Alberto "Venado" Lopez is not interested in a rematch with Josh Warrington - because he considers him to be "a very dirty fighter".
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Yeah it was a increasing pattern with Warrington him leading with his head an causing cuts from it. 3 fights in a row he's done it now. Before it was rare for mandatorys to have a rematch clause in there contract because that use to be one of the benefits of being a mandatory was that you didn't need to rematch the champ if you beat them. But klitschko started putting it in contracts a few years back that mandatorys must rematch him if they win an then hearn started doing it abit aswell. If you're mandatory an you win then it should just be cya because its holds divisions up.
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 12-22-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Yeah it was a increasing pattern with Warrington him leading with his head an causing cuts from it. 3 fights in a row he's done it now. Before it was rare for mandatorys to have a rematch clause in there contract because that use to be one of the benefits of being a mandatory was that you didn't need to rematch the champ if you beat them. But klitschko started putting it in contracts a few years back that mandatorys must rematch him if they win an then hearn started doing it abit aswell. If you're mandatory an you win then it should just be cya because its holds divisions up.
      It still is isn't it?

Comment

Its not just the headbutts that concern me its the blatant rabbit punching he does and these bent refs who let him get away with it.
        That isn't to mention the countless lowblows, elbows, wrestling and other dirty tactics he employs.

Would love someone to retaliate by dropping the nut on the ugly cvnt

Comment

Everything about him, his fanbase and style is disgusting.
          As are these blatantly paid off referees who let him get away with murder. He knows Eddie Hearns paid them off and they will let him foul away until his hearts content with zero concerns for the safety of the opponent, its why he keeps doing it nonstop.

Comment

I used to dig Warrington's swarmer-slugger style but lately it's become unbearable to watch – and that's saying something, considering I religiously watched Hatton and Bradley's fights; headbutts, low blows and all. But somehow there was more of a quirky finesse to how they brawled. It wasn't like a straightforward caveman style, unlike Warrington who seems as dumb as a box of rocks in the ring. We all know Lara ruined him, but he was on the way to ruin anyway fighting like a numbskull.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Everything about him, his fanbase and style is disgusting.
            As are these blatantly paid off referees who let him get away with murder. He knows Eddie Hearns paid them off and they will let him foul away until his hearts content with zero concerns for the safety of the opponent, its why he keeps doing it nonstop.
            ​But how shocking was it that the judges, on a Hearn show, actually gave Lopez the decision?
            Last edited by PittyPat; 12-22-2022, 12:33 PM.
            Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Hearn is a clown just like warrington lopez beat him clean no rematch needed
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Warrington and Hearn are scumbags!!!!

Comment

It's hard to dispute that Warrington is a dirty fighter. Just look at his last few fights.

Comment

Glad on Venado calling them like he see's them.

He's right about everything, there is a DAZN Coach cam video on Youtube where Warrington tells his corner during the break that Lopez complained he hit him the back of the leg, his coach tells him "I don't f** care, do it again!! He didn't like it". Total BS!

Rabbit punches are dangerous and Warrington throws more of them than any fighter I've seen as of lately. He continues this and he will hurt a fighter just like poor Prichard Colon.

Not even a warning from the ref but he has the audacity to warn Lopez for holding in the last round. And Hearn in the post fight interview saying he tought Lopez should of been docked a point for holding. Freaking unbelievable!!
                    Last edited by Jsrr; 12-22-2022, 08:11 PM.
                    Regge Regge dan_cov dan_cov like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X