Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Downplays 'Hot Mic' Moment, Says It Was 'Strategic Move'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Downplays 'Hot Mic' Moment, Says It Was 'Strategic Move'

Teofimo Lopez wants the world to know that his recent public show of self-doubt was all a front. As for what, exactly, remains unclear. Earlier this month, the former unified lightweight champion and current 140-pound contender picked up a hard-fought
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody believes you.

Teofimo was clearly doubting himself after the Martin performance. He needs to change things up, getting rid of his halfwit father would be a good start.

Comment

This guy just can't be honest with himself

Comment

Does he ever watch replays of his interviews and other public appearances and statements?

Comment

Damn it's sad how much he lies to himself

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Nobody believes you.

Teofimo was clearly doubting himself after the Martin performance. He needs to change things up, getting rid of his halfwit father would be a good start.
            Facts!!! Nobody is buying it! Sad that Top Rank is already shutting down a Prograis vs. Lopez fight! TR has zero faith that Lopez wins! I think they'll steer him towards the winner of Barboza Jr. vs. Pedraza!

H.B.Viper H.B.Viper likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Facts!!! Nobody is buying it! Sad that Top Rank is already shutting down a Prograis vs. Lopez fight! TR has zero faith that Lopez wins! I think they'll steer him towards the winner of Barboza Jr. vs. Pedraza!
              Lopez reminds me of Broner following the Maidana loss.

Comment

Hmm. So what Teo is saying is that Kambosos knocked the "Art of War" into him?

Comment

I watched the fight and Teo didn't look terrible like some ppl were saying. I think his problem is that he talks too much sh.t, and when u talk a lot and don't do what u say, ppl will put u down. Like when GGG in the 2nd fight with Canelo said fight Mexican style, he came in and boxed Canelo instead, and ppl put him down afterwards, because he didn't do what he said he'd do, even though he still outboxed/outl anded Canelo and busted his eye open in the 11th round with an uppercut and had Canelo holding on and tired at the end. Now Teofimo came in, did okay but he was leaping in too much because he couldn't reach Sandor with his left. Sandor was also slipping a lot of Teofimo's punches, even when on the ropes or in the corner He's a slippery guy and not easy to hit. Sandor also has fast hands and feet. So the fight has to be looked at in the proper context. Teo didn't look horrible. Sandor beat Mikey Garcia. Teo is fighting tougher opponents and he's not at great as he thinks he is. He's athletic and strong, and has skills, but he has to keep learning and working hard because there are no easy opponents now, so he won't look as great as he did b4.
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-22-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Lopez reminds me of Broner following the Maidana loss.
                    Good analogy! I really hope not, because I don't want to see the kid go that route, but he's well on his way! I think Arum will protect him more than Haymon did for Broner! That might keep Teo from self-destruction!

NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X