Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Putting in Work For Hector Luis Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Putting in Work For Hector Luis Garcia

Gervonta Davis Workout Photos Gallery - Undefeated five-time world champion and boxing superstar Gervonta "Tank" Davis held a media workout in Miami on Wednesday as he prepares to defend his WBA Lightweight Title against undefeated world champion Hector Luis Garcia headlining a SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT) on Saturday, January 7 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. (photos by Jose Piniero)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonder who gave him those shiners?

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
      Wonder who gave him those shiners?
      LOL, I guess you’ve never sparred with another professional boxer. They aren’t throwing kisses at each other sweet heart.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

LOL, I guess you’ve never sparred with another professional boxer. They aren’t throwing kisses at each other sweet heart.
        I guess you don't know how to read, I said "who?" I didn't say it doesn't happen, it happens all the time I have been in the ring myself.

Comment

I guess you don't know how to read, I said "who?" I didn't say it doesn't happen, it happens all the time I have been in the ring myself.
          He isn’t in their sparring with sheeity boxers. That’s not how you improve. Any good sparring partner is going to land on you especially if your sparring many rounds with 3 boxers at a session. Fighting tired IS BOXING. It’s intelligent to spar with damn good fighters, then spar guys you can whip easily. That’s how you stay sharp.
          Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 12-22-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I seen some videos of Tank sparring. He looks real sharp. If H. Garcia can take his punch he does have a shot. There is a downside to always sparring bigger guys in training.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

He isn’t in their sparring with sheeity boxers. That’s not how you improve. Any good sparring partner is going to land on you especially if your sparring many rounds with 3 boxers at a session. Fighting tired IS BOXING. It’s intelligent to spar with damn good fighters, then spar guys you can whip easily. That’s how you stay sharp.
              What in the world is wrong with you? Stay of the internet when you are drunk and under the influence. My question was simply "WHO?"

Comment

What in the world is wrong with you? Stay of the internet when you are drunk and under the influence. My question was simply "WHO?"

There's some YouTube shorts of him sparring this training camp. He spars some big guys. Idk their names and the names aren't given.
                BZBEE BZBEE likes this.

Comment

Stupid people don’t understand it doesn’t matter “who”? Go back to your video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

There's some YouTube shorts of him sparring this training camp. He spars some big guys. Idk their names and the names aren't given.
                    thank you, will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                    X