Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Everything Tank Can Do, I Can Do - And Even Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: Everything Tank Can Do, I Can Do - And Even Better!

For Hector Luis Garcia (16-0), being a heavy underdog isn't anything new. He is currently listed as a 12.5-1 underdog by MGM to Gervonta "Tank" Davis for their January 7th Showtime pay-per-view showdown that takes place in Washington, DC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Tank will win but Garcia is going to give him a tough fight for as long as it lasts.

Comment

That difference in power and speed though.

Comment

I don't know about all that, you're going to have a hell of a task ahead of you on Saturday 1/7/2023.
        Tank Davis is an explosive dynamo like very few in this day, and age in the sport of boxing.
        That doesn't mean that I think that Tank will walk right through you, he will have a tough fight against you.
        Yet no matter how hard you bring it to Tank, I believe that Tank's tenacity, and explosive power will overcome your challenge.

Comment

Just like all box office fighters - if there are close rounds they are going to be scored Tank's way - just like Canelo-Bivol [actually they were ridiculously not close but Canelo is Canelo]
          Can you do a Bivol on Tank - I doubt it.
          Last edited by SteveM; 12-22-2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Hope you got great whiskers

Comment

Working...
            X