Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Massey vs. Joseph Parker, Riakporhe vs. Glowacki Added To Eubank-Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Massey vs. Joseph Parker, Riakporhe vs. Glowacki Added To Eubank-Smith

Richard Riakporhe will officially launch his quest for a world title shot in 2023 when he battles former two-time WBO cruiserweight world champion Krzysztof Gowacki on the Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Smith undercard at the AO Arena in Manchester on Saturday, 21 January.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It needs to be a great supporting bill to the 'little and large' show!

Comment

It should be massey vs riakporhe as their fight was close last time. Massey should not fight parker he will get destroyed.

Comment

I want to see more Cruiserweights making the jump up to HW!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          It should be massey vs riakporhe as their fight was close last time. Massey should not fight parker he will get destroyed.
          He’ll be competitive with Parker. I could actually see him winning. Parker might not be the same fighter after that Joyce beating.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

For PPV cards they need names and good fights. Not sure if these two fights are that competitive, hope so, but they are amongst the bigger names SKY have so well played.
            Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Oh boy. This guy Massey had no power at cruiserweight.

Between Jack Massey, Shawndell Winters, Alex Leapai, Alexander Flores, Junior Fa, two fights with Chisora (because Parker got dropped hard and barely scraped by with a win the first time around) ... what exactly is the plan here for Parker?

Is he just continuing boxing so he can keep laundering drug money for his associates? (I'm only being slightly sarcastic.)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...iracy-23698939
              https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/kiwi-b...5T3R3DIFIREVA/
              https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...rged-by-police

His choice of opponents for the last few years doesn't make sense from a "getting to the top of the ratings" perspective ... but it seems to make sense if you need to stay busy to launder money.

Parker's career has been a question mark for a while now.

Last edited by Dubblechin; 12-21-2022, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’ll be competitive with Parker. I could actually see him winning. Parker might not be the same fighter after that Joyce beating.
                The disparity in explosive power is glaringly obvious. Parker can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post

The disparity in explosive power is glaringly obvious. Parker can crack.
                  Can he? Who’s the best fighter he’s stopped? Parker isn’t a big puncher IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Can he? Who’s the best fighter he’s stopped? Parker isn’t a big puncher IMO.
                    I think Parker hits hard enough, it's his style that prevents KOs in my opinion. He paws a jab and launches a single power punch. Parker doesn't really put punches together and often falls into his opponent which creates a clinch and/or smothers his work.

Comment

Working...
                    X