Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shalom: Marshall Will Be Very Confident in Claressa Shields Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shalom: Marshall Will Be Very Confident in Claressa Shields Rematch

Back in October, Claressa Shields traveled over to the UK and put on a career-defining performance in her ten round unanimous decision win over Savannah Marshall in their undisputed middleweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marshall got whooped and will get whooped again in 2 minute rounds she ain’t got enough time to time shields

Comment

Nobody is beating Shields unless she gets old/sticks around way too long.
      None of these women are close to her level.

She is so far above and beyond these women its embarrassing.
      People spoke about Marshalls skills and ability being on par with Shields, she looked like a damn slow, clumsy idiot swatting flies in there. Why is a rematch needed?
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

If she wasn't very confident fighting in her own home country, she'll be less confident fighting in America.

Comment

Shields wins this clearly again I think, the first fight wasn’t even close, but fair play to Marshall for wanting that smoke straight away.

Comment

It's a tall task for Marshall to defeat Shields. She faced deficits in hand speed, defense or boxing skill. Her power wasn't the game changer she had hoped. I'm not sure exactly what she was trying to achieve with her tactics as well.

I suppose a change in preparation could give her a better performance but I don't see a scenario where she outboxes Claressa and I don't think she has enough power to truly overcome that deficit in skills.

Comment

wouldn't it be smart in a rematch for marshall just to stand tall, keep a stick in shields face and try to catch her with a right or hook coming in. what the hell was the bobby and weaving down to shield's height the last fight? that made no sense. thought the furys were fighting men.

Comment

Shields won the first fight 7-3 and likely wins the rematch 7-3. Her speed is the biggest difference. Marshall will again be competitive, but will again come away with a loss. The rematch should be at Ford Field in Detroit or MSG.

Comment

Marshall needs the rematch but both shields and marshall know it has to be in England if they want at least 150 grand each. Shields can't sell 2 thousand seat arenas in the states, marshall is unknown in the states so fighting the rematch in the US is financially no good. TV network won't go near shields because of her toxic racism, plus the gate mon

Comment

Money won't pay the light bill if it's held in the states, so as much as shields won't like it the rematch will have to be in England, that's if she wants to get decent pay. I always knew that shields mouth would cost her major sponsors. The result will stay the same in any rematch, a close shields win I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X