Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin: I Was A Little Too Patient; Could've Got Rivera Out Of There If I Pressed Gas More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin: I Was A Little Too Patient; Could've Got Rivera Out Of There If I Pressed Gas More

LAS VEGAS - Frank Martin wasn't disappointed that he didn't knock out Michel Rivera on Saturday night. Martin was satisfied with his performance because the Detroit native dominated an undefeated lightweight contender in what was the most significant fight of the southpaw's five-year pro career. That said, Martin felt afterward that he missed opportunities during their 12-round, 135-pound bout to punctuate his victory with a knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Derrick James is trainer of the year.

Comment

Don't second guess yourself Frank, you fought the perfect fight, and that's why you won.
      You could've pressed the fight more for the knockout, but you also could've opened yourself up for more counter's.
      You did what you had to do, and your career is moving on forward, while Rivera has to regroup, and get back on the winning track.

Comment

He reminds me of Martin Roach, ironically one guy's first name and the other guy's last name: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...or/MartinRoach
        Last edited by richardt; 12-19-2022, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see Martin, Zepeda, Muritalla, Cruz, Ortiz exchanging punches to see who comes out on top.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Beautiful exhibition of the "Sweet Science!" I do believe in Ghosts! Martin needs Issac "Pitbull" Cruz next! PBC, Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Beautiful exhibition of the "Sweet Science!" I do believe in Ghosts! Martin needs Issac "Pitbull" Cruz next! PBC, Make It Happen!
              DAMN that would be a ****ing war. This is more of an enticing matchup to me than even Tank-Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

DAMN that would be a ****ing war. This is more of an enticing matchup to me than even Tank-Garcia.
                It's good, but it ain't that good! However it would be a damn good co-main event for Davis vs. Garcia!

Comment

Working...
                X