Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vladimir Shishkin Boxes Past Jose Uzcategui For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vladimir Shishkin Boxes Past Jose Uzcategui For Unanimous Decision

LAS VEGAS - Vladimir Shishkin fended off a former super middleweight champion Saturday night to inch closer toward his own world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-18-2022, 12:04 AM.

Good fight, and good win for Shishkin, especially with so few fights and yet going 12 strong rounds
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Still can’t believe a judge had it 115-113.. a case could be made for uzi not winning a single round.

Comment

There's more than one way to skin an Uzcategui.

Shishkinbobbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Good fight, and good win for Shishkin, especially with so few fights and yet going 12 strong rounds
          Shishkin is a solid fighter I remember his Shobox debut and thought he would be a handful eventually

Comment

I'm not blaming the guy , boxing is a rough sport , but damn , Shiskin is one seriously dirty fighter.

Comment

Boring and horrible fight to watch.

Comment

I thought it was the best fight of the night, although Shiskin was out boxing him Uzgatie was dangerous right till the end.

Comment

Working...
                X