Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Favors 'Tank' Davis To KO Ryan Garcia; Wants To Fight Davis Later In 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Favors 'Tank' Davis To KO Ryan Garcia; Wants To Fight Davis Later In 2023

LAS VEGAS - Frank Martin isn't the type to disrespectfully call out potential opponents. Instead, Martin admitted, in his own low-key way, that eventually landing a shot at a star like Gervonta Davis was part of his motivation for embracing his high-stakes, 12-round lightweight fight against Michel Rivera on Saturday night at The
    [Click Here To Read More]

That left hook Garcia has is absolutely money, but out of the entire weight class I feel like Tank is the most proven and the safest best.

He’s a ko artist who doesn’t go hunting for the KO, which is a huge complement.

Comment

If Ryan wants to, he could play it safe and outpoint Stanky all night and relatively easily.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
        If Ryan wants to, he could play it safe and outpoint Stanky all night and relatively easily.
        ———-
        Ryan Garcia has NOT fought for a title nor has he fought an elite fighter.
        The “if he wants to” scenario is non-existent.

If Ryan lasts 7 rounds I will delete my profile from this platform because it means I don’t know shít about boxing. That’s my bet with you.
        (note that I’ve been respectful despite disagreeing with you)

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———-
          Ryan Garcia has NOT fought for a title nor has he fought an elite fighter.
          The “if he wants to” scenario is non-existent.

If Ryan lasts 7 rounds I will delete my profile from this platform because it means I don’t know shít about boxing. That’s my bet with you.
          (note that I’ve been respectful despite disagreeing with you)
          We can disagree and be resepectful. Bet is on then, 7 rounds and you delete your profile, bookmarked.

It's such a poor bet though for you. Rolly did 6, of course Ryan will do that and then some. Barrios did 11, even Santa did 6.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

We can disagree and be resepectful. Bet is on then, 7 rounds and you delete your profile, bookmarked.

It's such a poor bet though for you. Rolly did 6, of course Ryan will do that and then some. Barrios did 11, even Santa did 6.
            ———
            Hold up! Are you agreeing with me that Ryan will get KO’d but not at 7?

Comment

———
              Hold up! Are you agreeing with me that Ryan will get KO’d but not at 7?
              Dude, stop lol.

Comment

Dude, stop lol.
                -/—-
                You know you are a right. I am putting myself in a tight spot with my prediction but it seems even you don’t have faith in Garcia beating Tank.

I’m that sure hence my bold proclamation so help me out. I don’t want to quit this platform especially if you’re on the same school of thought as me

Comment

-/—-
                  You know you are a right. I am putting myself in a tight spot with my prediction but it seems even you don’t have faith in Garcia beating Tank.

I’m that sure hence my bold proclamation so help me out. I don’t want to quit this platform especially if you’re on the same school of thought as me
                  Uh no, you just have problems with reading.

Comment

Uh no, you just have problems with reading.
                    ———
                    Well, the bet is on then.
                    TANK WILL DESTROY GARCIA BY THE 7th

Comment

Working...
                    X