No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Contemplating Return Says Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Contemplating Return Says Robert Garcia

The boldness of Mikey Garcia was once loudly applauded. Viewed as a pound-for-pound luminary in his prime, Garcia, after spending the entirety of his career competing in the lower weight classes, brazenly decided to try his hand at 147 pounds. Greeting him at the welterweight door, of course, was current unified champion, Errol Spence Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Mexican Adrian broner. Multi division titlist with zero big wins on his resume.
    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Make sense since real estate bubble is popping. Prolly has losses.

No one should support this clown.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He was a very good fighter and could have went on to achieve more. Towards the end of his career he became lazy. I doubt he has the desire to fight that much to be honest.

Comment

Only if hes committed enough to get back down to 140 at minimum as he has no business at 147. His timing on that 1-2 was impeccable,unfortunately he decided to chase the bag and paid for it. He'd be an interesting addition to 140 with the guys there now.

Comment

I like Mikey Garcia. I knew a fight like Spence could mess his head up had he lost, and he did..... convincingly. I hope Garcia has regained focus and confidence. There's no reason why he couldn't go on another last hoorah run. He has a great trainer and team. He'd probably destroy Martin in a rematch.

Comment

It's expected. He wants another house and cars. Why not?

Comment

Stay retired champ, if you can't beat Sandor, nobody is interested.

Comment

Hopefully nobody gives this idiot a payday. Glad Martin beat this entitled moron

Comment

Spot the edgelords with their disproportionately hostile comments towards someone who's actually achieved something. These are the unhappiest people on earth - and they know it.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Sheikh Sheikh mgame mgame El Escorpion Feroz pnut901 pnut901 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X