Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Promoter 'Frustrated' By Benn Drug Scandal: 'I Don't Know a Bloody Thing That's Going On'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Promoter 'Frustrated' By Benn Drug Scandal: 'I Don't Know a Bloody Thing That's Going On'

Kalle Sauerland feels like he and his team are being kept in the dark as it relates to the Conor Benn drug scandal. Sauerland, the head of Wasserman Boxing, recently saw his charge, middleweight Chris Eubank Jr., miss out on a highly anticipated 157-pound catchweight bout with Conor Benn that seemed to capture the imagination of the British sporting
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Contamination' for this tablet/drug that has to be taken is hard to believe and that's how it seems but this 'contamination' happened twice , months apart in separate tests , so how do they answer to that? I was slating Kalle for knowing about this with both tests , which is criminal to keep quiet but now I owe him a break as it was ONLY EDDIE HEARN who knew of the TWO failed tests. Kalle came on Talk sport and explained himself , they tried to get Eddie Hearn on too but he's refused!!

Comment

u are dealing with eddie hearn, of course u dont know whats going on, forget about drug menace benn and his dangerous promoter, they are trying to get him off the charge and that takes time

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        u are dealing with eddie hearn, of course u dont know whats going on, forget about drug menace benn and his dangerous promoter, they are trying to get him off the charge and that takes time
        Yea , one's doubtful ,at best but two is impossible and you have Benn saying his' team' HAVE proven his innocence? and Hearn saying he shouldn't be banned ....in a sane world Hearn as a boxing promoter should never have a licence and Benn should have a hefty ban.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

The investigation shouldn't take 2 weeks at the most. It's been months. It's probably like the police is investigating the police, but end up trying to hide something.
          MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

They look like Laurel and Hardy in that picture. Eubank needs a ban for picking on Hobbits.
            thack thack likes this.

Comment

Smoke and mirrors from sauerland. He knew about benns dirty test, was all on board for proceeding with the fight, and never spoke out about it at the time.

Comment

Working...
              X