No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin-Michel Rivera: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin-Michel Rivera: Stats & Stakes

by Cliff Rold - This is a night where boxing fans can put their eyes where their mouths and social media fingers often travel. Fight fans who tire of watching hot prospects follow the pattern of beating retreads and faded former titlists while carefully positioning for the best suited available titlist don't have to worry about that this weekend. This weekend, two hot talents are opting to test each other to get ahead in the race.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somebody's 0 has got to go

Comment

after it's over I don't think anyone will say it was close - there'll be an obvious winner - without much confidence I'd pick Martin - he looks meaner :-)

Comment

I like Rivera. Better on his feet. I've only seen a bit of Martin. Good solid fighter, but has heavy feet. If Rivera can stay at angles on his toes he can win a decision. Im going with who I perceive the better athlete

Comment

*Michel Rivera-Frank Martin: Stats & Stakes

Comment

Boxing scene don’t decide who’s the a-side. PBC decide. Rivera-Martin

Comment

It’s Rivera-Martin, as advertised. But BoxingScene continue to do the opposite. Gimps

Comment

Boxingscene=The BLM of online boxing.

Comment

I got Rivera with a 7-5 or 8-4 decision, but I may be wrong. It's really a good winnable fight from both

Comment

Imma take the Ghost on this one but it's a pick em fight really.

Comment

Working...
                    X