Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer: I Think I Won Baumgardner Fight Quite Clearly By at Least Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer: I Think I Won Baumgardner Fight Quite Clearly By at Least Two Rounds

Mikaela Mayer will continue to do whatever possible to secure a rematch with division rival Alycia Baumgardner. Back in October, Baumgardner won a tough ten round split decision over Mayer to unify the WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO titles at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

""""Mayer believes he did more than enough to win the fight""". He?

Comment

I know one thing Mayer won - it was the stupid fighter of the year for not putting in a rematch clause.

Comment

Sour @ss sore loser still crying. Geeeeez.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I know one thing Mayer won - it was the stupid fighter of the year for not putting in a rematch clause.
          I saw her lose.

Comment

While the fight with Linardatou & Mayer will be very solid,
            the sneakily interesting fight namedropped here is Baumgardner vs Persoon.
            Persoon ain't been stopped in over 10 years and Baumgardner hits harder than anybody at 130.
            I almost hope Choi vacates so Baumgardner and Persoon can fight for it instead.

Comment

Naw, you lost.

Comment

Mayer corner lost her the fight! Last round when she needed to step on the gas they were laughing and joking around like they were at a bachelorette party! That trainer is known for that cautious approach! Get rid of them and bring in someone with some energy and ferocity!!! Too bad... I'm still a Mayer fan!

Comment

It doesn't matter what you think Mayer, two of the three judges so you lose a close split decision.
                  If you ever get the opportunity to fight Baumgardner again, don't let it go to the score card's.
                  Just remember that the more aggressive you fight, the more opening's you'll leave open for counter's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I saw her lose.
                    You may want to re-read what I said - I saw her won the stupid fighter of the year for not putting a rematch clause in her contract. That's what she won.

Comment

Working...
                    X