Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foxtel Group, No Limit Boxing Finalize New, Multi-Year Partnership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foxtel Group, No Limit Boxing Finalize New, Multi-Year Partnership

Foxtel Group and No Limit Boxing announced a new, multi-year partnership, with No Limit Boxing to act as the exclusive supplier of Australian boxing events to Foxtel and Kayo Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"“We have backed boxing in Australia for more than 25 years, growing the sport through our pay-per-view platform which has showcased all the unmissable fights."

Except they hindered growth by putting every fight on a platform that required a set top box and minimum $60 for PPVs that no-one bought because they never advertised them and pretty much forgot about them until the week of the event. Unless it was a Rugby or AFL player. Or Mundine for the 50th time.

They finally moved their PPVs to Kayo in the last year... but then you need to watch on Kayo - the worst streaming platform ever.

Bad move. They couldn't care less about boxing. Let DAZN take it.

Comment

I have to admit I thought No Limit Records was making an entrance to No Limit Boxing. Make em say uhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
        I have to admit I thought No Limit Records was making an entrance to No Limit Boxing. Make em say uhhhhhhhh!

Master P and and what not.

Comment

Working...
        X