Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Believes He'll Run Through Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Believes He'll Run Through Terence Crawford

At the age of 35, Terence Crawford has essentially done it all. World titles in multiple weight classes? Check. An undefeated and dominant record? Check. A top three spot on virtually every pound-for-pound list? Also, check.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol

I like Blair

But he doesn’t have a chin and gets KOed within 3

Comment

Some people believe in god, some people believes that earth is flat. Blair Cobbs believes he'll run through Terence Crawford. I don't know which one is hardest to believe
      Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 5510; 12-15-2022, 07:47 AM.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Ok now I have heard it all lol... Somehow the universe must align and this guy has to fight Rolly. The sh** talk would be better than the fight by 1000x of course

Comment

"Loquacious and as confident as ever, Cobbs has dusted himself off nicely since suffering the first defeat of his career against Alexis Rocha earlier this year."

Seems you have unfinished business with Alexia Rocha! How about you handle that first?
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Rematch rocha then go get a name say adrien broner once you get a name start calling out contenders & champ maybe even if made it through such then go fight Boots for a winner fights the winner of bud vs spence

Comment

He is name dropping to promote himself. He recently lost to a fighter that is much less talent wise than Crawford.

Comment

Styles make fights, and I'm absolutely certain that Blair the Flair has the style to retire Terence Crawford.

Said no-one.
                pnut901 pnut901 Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

Alexis Rocha didn't just win against you, he beat the fu.k out of you round by round like pulling the wings and legs off of a fly, one at a time. He made u suffer. There was jheri curl juice and hair flying everywhere. The nerve of u to talk anything about beating Bud, while ur still scared to mention Rocha's name. You're still shell shocked from that beating. You still have bad dreams about it. He stopped u. U were helpless on the ropes, arms flailing like a marionette on strings, knots all over ur head and face. He touched u up so good. I was screaming and crying tears of joy when he whipped ur ass. And now u wanna start talking again without trying to go after Rocha first. That makes u a big red nosed clown
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-15-2022, 09:33 AM.

Comment

If this goes to a purse bid, Comedy Central should win it and put the fight on 1 April
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X