Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Refutes That He's Lacking Confidence: "I Know I Got It, Are You Dumb?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Refutes That He's Lacking Confidence: "I Know I Got It, Are You Dumb?"

Teofimo Lopez has never appeared unnerved inside the squared circle. However, following a shaky performance this past weekend against Sandor Martin, Lopez (18-1, 13 KOs) began questioning his own abilities in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kambozo took his soul, his swagger and his confidence. It's all downhill from here on out cause he ain't beating Prograis or Taylor looking like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
      Kambozo took his soul, his swagger and his confidence. It's all downhill from here on out cause he ain't beating Prograis or Taylor looking like he did.
      I don’t believe that to be true. lil George fought a weight drained teo.. have them scrap at 140 and Teo would stop lil George

Comment

Pretty sure his dad tweeted that
        Tankdestroyer Tankdestroyer likes this.

Comment

Martin didn't win more than 2-3 rounds...

Comment

Lopez needs a new trainer/corner to help him achieve at the next level. He has raw talent and power, but he has untapped skills. If he doesn't replace his dad, his career will end up on the decline.
            STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

None of us are dumb. We all saw your lack of confidence on tv my guy.

Comment

No dummy, we heard you ask your corner that question after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

I don’t believe that to be true. lil George fought a weight drained teo.. have them scrap at 140 and Teo would stop lil George
                  I hear this a lot that Teo was “weight drained” vs Kambosas…Teo looked tiny next to Martin the other night, and Sandor isn’t considered a big JWW. If he’s having trouble making 135, it’s more his mind than it is his body, and he’d better figure it out quick cus Prograis, Taylor and Ramirez are just as big as Martin, and can actually punch!

Comment

I'm worried about this man.

In the past few years, he caught COVID, almost died from some lung condition before fighting Kambosos, got divorced & accused of domestic violence, and expressed suicidal thoughts during the lockdowns.

He's having a Mike Tysonesque meltdown in his life & career

I really don't know if he should step away from boxing & get his life together or if he should stay active in the ring to keep him busy.

I do think he needs to fire his father. Teo Sr. is the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X