Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Not High On Teofimo Lopez: "He Don't Have The Power For 140 And He Don't Have The Chin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Not High On Teofimo Lopez: "He Don't Have The Power For 140 And He Don't Have The Chin"

From the moment Teofimo Lopez made his professional debut, his calling card and claim to fame came from his ability to separate his foes from their consciousness. But as the deleterious knockout puncher attempts to get comfortable facing bigger men at 140-pounds, at least one of his more recent opponents has been left unimpressed with his supposed power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah I had Martin winning that fight. Teo got an early Hanukkah present
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 12-13-2022, 01:33 PM.

Comment

A lot of people are hating on Martin for speaking his mind but he's right and he should've won that fight especially since there was a second knockdown. With the way Teo leans in, he's going to get caught all night badly at 140. He needs a new corner asap
      byfbnz byfbnz Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Well said bro ...

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
          A lot of people are hating on Martin for speaking his mind but he's right and he should've won that fight especially since there was a second knockdown. With the way Teo leans in, he's going to get caught all night badly at 140. He needs a new corner asap

Comment

A draw would've been the closest acceptable thing to a win for Teo in reality. He lost that fight, even his father was begging him to do something. His father actually seems like the more reasonable one of the two lately, that's highly disturbing. Teo got taught a lesson in boxing and all he could do afterwards was act like a child and get mad at interviewers and ringside officials for not allowing his son, which I hope was not actually his so that child has a chance at intelligence.

Comment

I don't think he has a bad chin, he just gets hit with shots he doesn't see coming because of poor defense and balance. I don't think he was hurt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                lol, so clear

Comment

Martin's not lying. He literally said he's not a big puncher and he dropped Lopez twice which we all saw. We also seen a relatively light hitting Kambosas drop Lopez. I think at this point, he's going to be managed well to avoid monster punchers. Seems like just a few lbs difference changes this guys entire perception.

Comment

Alberto Puello vs Gary Antuanne Russell supposedly set, winner to fight Ismael Barroso

https://www.badlefthook.com/2022/12/...ws-2022​

Comment

Working...
                    X