No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Paul Butler: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Paul Butler: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - The answer to the trivia question is Enrique Pinder. That's the name of the last man recognized, by way of holding all available recognized sanctioning body titles, as undisputed bantamweight champion of the world. In July 1972, the Panamanian Pinder won a fifteen-round decision over Rafael Herrera for the WBA and WBC belts. The WBC stripped Pinder and Pinder lost the WBA title to Romeo Anaya in January 1973.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone think butler can cover the 2.5 rounds spread

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
      Anyone think butler can cover the 2.5 rounds spread
      It really feels like the moment Inoue connects flush with Butler's peanut head, it's all over. But how long that will take is the big question everyone seems to be asking lol. If he's on his bike from the opening bell he can probably make it to the 2nd half of the 3rd round or longer but who knows? Sorry that isn't very helpful obviously but if you're not very confident on it then just don't make the bet.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-13-2022, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

It really feels like the moment Inoue connects flush with Butler's peanut head, it's all over. But how long that will take is the big question everyone seems to be asking lol. If he's on his bike from the opening bell he can probably make it to the 2nd half of the 3rd round or longer but who knows? Sorry that isn't very helpful obviously but if you're not very confident on it then just don't make the bet.
        haha im taking it, i hope inoue its in the mood of boxing and using his skills for a few rounds because if he comes out like mike tyson lookin for the quick ko i think he could get it

still i like the value of the bet i mean Maloney went 7, Dasmarinas went 3, Dipaen went 8 haha i mean i know Nonito only lasted 2 but he was literally the oldest bantamweight champ in history and that first knockdown from the templeshot its a tough one to recover from

im predicting a 6th rd ko for inoue

Comment

Ya don't say Cliff? An Inoue KO, really?
          crold1 crold1 likes this.

Comment

Even Butler's Mum has Inoe by early knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Even Butler's Mum has Inoe by early knockout
              She's had a bet on him getting sparked in Rd 1.

Comment

Working...
              X