Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin On Teofimo Lopez's Future At 140 Pounds: Regis Prograis Will Kill Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin On Teofimo Lopez's Future At 140 Pounds: Regis Prograis Will Kill Him!

NEW YORK - The 10 rounds he just spent in the ring with Teofimo Lopez convinced Sandor Martin that the next southpaw Lopez might fight will tear through him. The Spanish contender predicted that WBC super lightweight champion Regis Prograis will handle Lopez easily if they
    [Click Here To Read More]

it should be you. he didnt win chit on saturday night!
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I had Martin winning a close UD. boxing is crazy

Comment

This bitter bum can literally run back to Spain to no more paydays.. scrub get ya teeth fixed

Comment

Martin looks like Gareth Southgate - or is it just me?

Comment

I agree with Sandor. With the way Teo leans in, Prograis is going to be catching him all night

Comment

C’mon man! The Prograis who showed up against Zepeda would hurt him.
              NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

I don't know how Lopez moved up in weight, won two fights and is suddenly the mandatory challenger for Prograis's belt. In any event, he will reconsider whether JWW is the division for him after Regis hands him his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  This bitter bum can literally run back to Spain to no more paydays.. scrub get ya teeth fixed
                  And yet he still soundly beat your d riding idol. If you’re going to talk about his teeth, how about we talk about lopez’s clear brain damage, and mentally handicapped speech.
                  eco1 eco1 NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro like this.

Comment

Teofimo can hit so it's not over yet. Prograis has the momentum & experience so he is the favorite.

Comment

Working...
                    X