Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - CompuBox Punch Stats

Working behind a prolific range-finding jab (73.4 attempts/4.5 connects per round) that comprised 69.9% of his total output yet kept the aggressive Avanesyan at bay, Terence Crawford retained his WBO welterweight title for the sixth time and scored his 10th consecutive KO thanks to a scorching left uppercut-right hook to the jaw that put the challenger flat on his back and prompted referee Sparkle Lee to stop the contest at 2:14 of round six.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TBC the pound for pound king of boxing PERIOD
    ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

13.3% accuracy and power punches are on par smh.. Worst p4p candidate in history. What a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by yabariy View Post
        TBC the pound for pound king of boxing PERIOD
        He got hit to the body at 23% against a smaller guy that's B grade and not a known body puncher, that's not a good statistic looking at a Spence fight.

I think TC is a brilliant fighter, I also think that Spence is going to rough him up like never before, maybe TC is picking these B-grade guys as shoe polish, and they seem to keep his fans happy.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He got hit to the body at 23% against a smaller guy that's B grade and not a known body puncher, that's not a good statistic looking at a Spence fight.

I think TC is a brilliant fighter, I also think that Spence is going to rough him up like never before, maybe TC is picking these B-grade guys as shoe polish, and they seem to keep his fans happy.
          He wasn't throwing to land every shot, he threw a lot of setup punches to get through the tight high guard of Avarysan.
          ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X