Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Questions Himself After Tough Fight With Sandor Martin; Do I Still Got It?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Questions Himself After Tough Fight With Sandor Martin; Do I Still Got It?

NEW YORK - Teofimo Lopez criticized Sandor Martin for "running" during their closely contested, 10-round fight Saturday night. Lopez himself didn't run from the burning question that at least temporarily crept into his mind after he fended off Martin by split decision in their main event at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

All the top guy's at 140 beat Teo

Comment

He needs a new trainer

Comment

Someone tweeted that he was crying on the way back to locker room and thats a sign of depression

Comment

His confidence is shaken and he is in his head too much when fighting.

George buck broke him that night

Comment

His career at the top is done.

Comment

Clear to anyone who watched him in between rounds 6-9 against Kambo that he's struggling mentally. Kindve sad when you can clearly see he's trying to mask all of his insecurities with that bravado. Certainly doesn't help he has an asshat for dad but he has no one to blame but himself if he can't find the courage to change.Karma more often than not is a *****.

Didn't Know he was a fellow SC/Caleb fan so he definitely is going through some depression smh....
                Last edited by Sctrojan; 12-11-2022, 01:25 AM.
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

It's over now. I look into those eyes and I see fear. I see the fear of a future that's uncertain. I see the fear of not knowing what's going to happen. I see the fear of not being able to control the outcome anymore.

He’s still talking tough, but his eyes are different, and his confidence is done.
                  CasperUK CasperUK likes this.

Comment

The Loma win ruined him in many ways. He started to believe his own hype and it’s made him complacent and has regressed his development. Getting rid of his dad in the corner would help- he only fuels the delusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X