Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Once Forrest Hit Me - Something Flipped and All I Saw Was Red!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Once Forrest Hit Me - Something Flipped and All I Saw Was Red!

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Heavyweight contender Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson (13-0, 13 KOs) retained his 100% knockout ratio by scoring a second-round TKO victory over Jerry Forrest (26-6-2, 20 KOs). Anderson captured the WBO International and WBC Silver USNBC titles with tonight's dominant victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude can't follow a gameplan.....and cost me money.

Comment

Excellent prospect but if he’ll need a bit more seasoning.

Comment

Jared's got some impressive power, but his defence needs a fair amount of improvement.

if he perhaps gets a fight with a big puncher like Wilder, to get hit that would be very bad, which goes without saying.

Comment

Frank Sanchez will beat Jared Anderson anytime, anywhere.

Comment

All I hear is Jared got hit and will need to make sure he don't get hit in future as he will lose if harder hitter hits him?him
            Maybe Jared got good chin. Forest got hit more
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Jared needs these types of fights so he can understand at the top level, you'll never be able to get hit like that and last so work your ass off on defense in camp and then continue to produce great exciting fights like this! There will be much criticism but that only leave room to prove the naysayers wrong each and every time out, yes theirs much work needed but with hard work you can be great! Keep that in Mind.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X