Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm A Free Agent, Hopefully These Big Fights Can Come Back In Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm A Free Agent, Hopefully These Big Fights Can Come Back In Near Future

Terence 'Bud' Crawford will remain his own boss for the foreseeable future. The three-division and reigning WBO welterweight titlist will continue to handle his own business affairs moving forward, it was learned after his latest outing. Crawford ended a 55-week inactive stretch with an emphatic sixth-round knockout of David Avanesyan on Saturday night at CHI Health Center in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hey bud its christmas, have 10 mil

from the hedge fund manager, Santa Clause

no worries with this Clause bud, full transparency guaranteed

Comment

Sooo.....I f--k with Bud and all but this card was GARBAGE. I wasn't paying for that bull...I'm glad he won but man the card has to be better than that, particularly if you're on PPV. I mean WTF.

Comment

I think a strategic move for Bud is to use his position as WBO WW Champ, to get a shot at the Charlo vs. Tszyu winner @ 154, then get Spence @ 154! I don't think Spence vs. Crawford will happen @ 147 because Stanionis and Boots are not stepping aside! They want their shot ASAP!
        Paperball86 Paperball86 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
          Sooo.....I f--k with Bud and all but this card was GARBAGE. I wasn't paying for that bull...I'm glad he won but man the card has to be better than that, particularly if you're on PPV. I mean WTF.
          When the headliner is getting $10 Million, you can't stack the card, and only charge $39.95! I would rather pay $79.95 for stack card, than to pay $39.95 for a mismatch! That's why I didn't buy it either!

Comment

For them to be paying Crawford and Broner that much, BLK prime must be planning to operate at a loss to offset other profitable investments. Probably using the company to cook some books. Fair play to them, but that card was terrible
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Y’all, keep hating on Crawford but he paid and can fight, rather he can beat all the others isn’t important at this point but if you going to risk CTE affects later or have the possibility of getting it, at least get paid! I wouldn’t care if the undercard had Larry, Curly & Moe I’m getting mine now not later.
              ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Bud was a free agent this time last year and no one cared.
                Last night was embarrassing for him. A top pound for pound guy fights and was never trending online and there was a bigger fight than his at MSG and a UFC PPV.
                Usualy the fight threads on NSB have big activity on fight night but this one was a graveyard.
                Is BLK going to light another $10 million on fire?

Comment

Yawn, the low IQ armchair casuals (or Arum/PBC troll fanboys as many call them) are out in force again. Let's get some facts straight. Now that evil clown Arum was out of the picture, PBC realised they were all out of excuses to duck Crawford/Spence. So they deliberately offered Crawford a ZERO GUARANTEE purse with a 35% split on whatever fictitious NET earnings Haymon's bean-counters decide to conjure up after fight night, hoping Crawford would walk away and PBC could accuse him of ducking Spence. Now thats the FIRST zero guarantee offer PBC has EVER made to an opponent in its lame short history! But astonishingly Crawford called PBC out on their BS ducking attempt and he accepted the offer, on the sole entirely fair proviso that all expenses are disclosed (to stop PBC cooking the books to reduce Crawfords derisory 35% purse even further). But surprise surprise, PBC refused. Spence himself probably wants the fight but PBC are deliberately freezing Crawford out, probably because he wouldn't sign with Haymon after dropping Arum (the pair of clowns think they own USA boxing). How dare Crawford manage himself! Outrageous!! Crawford
                  Paperball86 Paperball86 ptek ptek ifc ifc megas30 megas30 Lupara Lupara and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Punch_n_Judy View Post
                    Yawn, the low IQ armchair casuals (or Arum/PBC troll fanboys as many call them) are out in force again. Let's get some facts straight. Now that evil clown Arum was out of the picture, PBC realised they were all out of excuses to duck Crawford/Spence. So they deliberately offered Crawford a ZERO GUARANTEE purse with a 35% split on whatever fictitious NET earnings Haymon's bean-counters decide to conjure up after fight night, hoping Crawford would walk away and PBC could accuse him of ducking Spence. Now thats the FIRST zero guarantee offer PBC has EVER made to an opponent in its lame short history! But astonishingly Crawford called PBC out on their BS ducking attempt and he accepted the offer, on the sole entirely fair proviso that all expenses are disclosed (to stop PBC cooking the books to reduce Crawfords derisory 35% purse even further). But surprise surprise, PBC refused. Spence himself probably wants the fight but PBC are deliberately freezing Crawford out, probably because he wouldn't sign with Haymon after dropping Arum (the pair of clowns think they own USA boxing). How dare Crawford manage himself! Outrageous!! Crawford
                    Its that simple, never has Haymon offered zero guarantee except to the P4P # 1. It so obvious Haymon doesn’t believe in Spence and realizes he losses to Bud.

Paperball86 Paperball86 ptek ptek like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X