Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ebanie Bridges Drops, Batters, Stops Shannon O'Connell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ebanie Bridges Drops, Batters, Stops Shannon O'Connell

Bridges, O'Connell Fight Photos Gallery - First Direct Arena, Leeds - For the IBF bantamweight title, Ebanie Bridges (9-1, 4 KOs) stopped mandatory challenger Shannon O'Connell (23-7-1, 11 KOs) in the eight round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep rocking the lingerie Ebanie! Skills will always pay the bills and your weigh ins will always give us the thrills! Great performance babe!
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwake View Post
      Keep rocking the lingerie Ebanie! Skills will always pay the bills and your weigh ins will always give us the thrills! Great performance babe!
      "skills will always pay the bills" yes that's why she has an only fans page and charges simps for VIP meet and greets lol

Comment

Strong woman's boxer Ebanie, not just the sexy angle.

Clearly not at level of Katie Taylor and Serrano women, but pretty entertaining.

Comment

WAR Bridges!!! That was great fight Brifges is all action in there.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

"skills will always pay the bills" yes that's why she has an only fans page and charges simps for VIP meet and greets lol

Woah woah woah don’t be hatin’ on my meet and greets, pal. That’s money well spent for me Can’t wait to see her in her secret santa babydoll getup in a couple weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Woah woah woah don’t be hatin’ on my meet and greets, pal. That’s money well spent for me Can’t wait to see her in her secret santa babydoll getup in a couple weeks!
              Lol well at least pretend to "trip" and fall face first into those ham cannons for us all

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lol well at least pretend to "trip" and fall face first into those ham cannons for us all
                Yo that’s a great idea. All I want for Christmas this year is a motorboat

Comment

Crazy how she walks girls down from that high guard. Figure she would sit back on her heels to protect her face. Bridges is legit. Kinda like the powered down female version of Beterbiev. Don't go crazy. I'm just having fun. But she has some a long way in a short time.
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Strong woman's boxer Ebanie, not just the sexy angle.

Clearly not at level of Katie Taylor and Serrano women, but pretty entertaining.
                    She's legit. Fights like a lesser Joe Frazier but more bullying.

She has every right to brag.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X