Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Knocks David Avanesyan Out Cold in Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Knocks David Avanesyan Out Cold in Sixth Round

By Jake Donovan - It wasn't the fight that boxing fans wanted but Terence 'Bud' Crawford delivered the finish that everyone has come to expect. An aggressive challenge by David Avanesyan was turned away by the three-division and reigning WBO welterweight titlist, who scored a highlight-reel sixth-round knockout. Avanesyan was put flat on his back courtesy of a combination by Crawford, prompting referee Sparkle Lee to end the fight without issuing a count in the main event of a BLK Prime Pay-Per-View event Saturday evening in front of a raucous crowd of 14,630 at CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-11-2022, 12:53 AM.

WBO Welterweight Champion Terence “Bud” Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) went face to face with WBO # 6 contender David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs) at the official weigh-in on Friday before they meet for Crawford’s WBO Welterweight Title on Saturday, December 10 headlining a BLK Prime Pay-Per-View from the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)

Crawford vs. Avanesyan, a 12-round WBO welterweight world title clash, will stream live on the BLK Prime app and across all cable and satellite outlets for the price of $39.99. BLK Prime, a Silicon Valley-based tech company, is a subscription video-on-demand platform that utilizes elite technology to bring the best picture-perfect stream available. The telecast will begin at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.

Comment

That ended quickly. Nelson crushes Ballard in one

Comment

Anyone got a link for this? Mine shxt the bed during the Nelson interview

Comment

What does BLK mean?

Barney's Low "Klass" Boxing?

Comment

The production value is pretty bad. So far the fights are too.

Comment

Anyone got a link for this one?

Comment

Nevermind, I found one

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Nevermind, I found one
                  My neighbor next door has it on. His window shades are open and I have my binoculars.

Comment

Can someone hook me up with a link ? Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                    X