Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Crawford, Avanesyan Scorecard BoxingScene Live - WBO Welterweight Champion Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) went face to face with WBO # 6 contender David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs) at the official weigh-in on Friday before they meet for Crawford's WBO Welterweight Title on Saturday, December 10 headlining a BLK Prime Pay-Per-View from the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no idea what's wrong with BLK Prime but my service is f...ked up. A circle keeps spinning in the middle of the screen and it keeps freezing everytime it seems like its about to work. I have no problems with any other channel, so it's NOT my TV. I paid for it and can't even watch it, and it's happening live right now. Its like the 3rd round. I'm sitting here looking real dumb, mad as a mofo. there's no number to call for help, or for a refund. I'm pissed. I basically feel like i just threw $40.00 away.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      I have no idea what's wrong with BLK Prime but my service is f...ked up. A circle keeps spinning in the middle of the screen and it keeps freezing everytime it seems like its about to work. I have no problems with any other channel, so it's NOT my TV. I paid for it and can't even watch it, and it's happening live right now. Its like the 3rd round. I'm sitting here looking real dumb, mad as a mofo. there's no number to call for help, or for a refund. I'm pissed. I basically feel like i just threw $40.00 away.
      It was perfect on pirate vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

It was perfect on pirate vision.
        Yes it did

Comment

Sheesh 1 hour in and no one is talking about that spectacular knockout come on now the whole card sucked booty from start to finish

Comment

Marketing point was that he was getting $10 million for this fight. Fair enough. See if the ppv buys ever come out.
            Very typical Bud fight. Came out orthodox and jabbed. Took his time. Got hit a few times like he does, why he switches to southpaw early. Backed up but did good bodywork early vs a tough game Armenian, who I hope gets more big fights. Once Bud takes a few punches and feels things out over the first couple rounds he starts to come forward and push. Both hands going. When this starts to happen he’s a lot to deal with. That uppercut hook two piece was textbook. Nothing fancy just the right move at the right time. The kid got planted pretty hard too. This was classic Bud to the letter.
            The thing I worry about vs a guy like Spence is if Bud starts slow and Spence ( no fast starter himself ) wins the first few round by just a jab or two. Once Bud comes on, what if that knockout combo never comes? He might even win his rounds bigger than the rounds Spence wins but they end being worth the same single point on the cards. I just hate seeing fighters run out of time. He has ten stoppages in a row but Spence has a good guard and distance. They might not give each other a lot of chances. Could be a low output fight, both guys assuming they are winning. I’m not setting myself up for disappointment in a fight that may never happen that should have been a trilogy by now.

Comment

Forget about Spence. We are seeing the best WW in the world right now. Would love to see him fight Ortiz and Thurman.
              Quarn Quarn likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X