Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steven Nelson Knocks Out James Ballard In 1st Round On Crawford-Avanesyan Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steven Nelson Knocks Out James Ballard In 1st Round On Crawford-Avanesyan Undercard

Steven 'So Cold' Nelson ended the longest layoff of his pro career with one of his quickest knockouts. The unbeaten stablemate of WBO welterweight titlist Terence 'Bud' Crawford ended a 27-month inactive stretch with a vicious first-round knockout of Detroit's James Ballard. A right hand sent Ballard crashing to the canvas, prompting an
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nelson vs. Berlanga! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Nelson vs. Berlanga! Let's Go!
      I remember wanting this fight years ago before Nelson disappeared and berlanga got exposed. Nelson fights under Crawford's banner tho so idk how easy it'll b to work with arum to make this fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post

I remember wanting this fight years ago before Nelson disappeared and berlanga got exposed. Nelson fights under Crawford's banner tho so idk how easy it'll b to work with arum to make this fight now.
        Didn't the article say "Top Rank promoted...?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Didn't the article say "Top Rank promoted...?"
          Yeah ur right, it does say that. I thought he was signed to Crawford's outfit, guess I was wrong. I gotta look this up cause didn't he stop boxing for 2 years to work for crawfords company? I'm all for this fight, hopefully they make it. I think Berlenga gets stopped if it does ever happen tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post

Yeah ur right, it does say that. I thought he was signed to Crawford's outfit, guess I was wrong. I gotta look this up cause didn't he stop boxing for 2 years to work for crawfords company? I'm all for this fight, hopefully they make it. I think Berlenga gets stopped if it does ever happen tho.
            I don't know what his situation is, but I love that fight!

Comment

Working...
            X