Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: "I Felt Like Pedraza Was Going To Give Me More Of A Run For My Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: "I Felt Like Pedraza Was Going To Give Me More Of A Run For My Money"

Admittedly, Teofimo Lopez believes that he spent far too much time competing at 135 pounds. After snagging the WBA, WBO, and WBC "Franchise" titles from Vasiliy Lomachenko, the brash 25-year-old concludes that he simply should have opted to walk away from the lightweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He wasn’t but I like teo for giving respect to his fellow Puerto Rican

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      He wasn’t but I like teo for giving respect to his fellow Puerto Rican
      I think Lopez is Honduran....

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post

I think Lopez is Honduran....
        He's fishing. You might have got off the hook by questioning instead of arguing.
        SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

It's true Pedraza is super underrated he should've been given a draw or win against Jose Ramirez

Comment

The fact he called mickey one of the best Mexican fighters of this era and the fact its kinda hard to dispute shows where Mexican boxing is at right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

He's fishing. You might have got off the hook by questioning instead of arguing.
              lol naw I just was mistaken I thought he was half Puerto Rican for some reason.
              SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X