Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Overcomes Josh Warrington's Late Rally, Captures IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Overcomes Josh Warrington's Late Rally, Captures IBF Title

Luis Alberto Lopez claimed the IBF featherweight title with a majority decision over Josh Warrington in Leeds after a sometimes messy, but always hard-fought battle. Lopez built up a big lead, landing heavy shots from odd angles but he had to withstand a brave late fightback from Warrington in the final four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-10-2022, 07:23 PM.

Josh Warrington defends his IBF Featherweight World Title against Mandatory Challenger Luis Alberto Lopez at the First Direct Arena in Leeds this Saturday December 10, live worldwide on DAZN. The Leeds Warrior, who steps through the ropes for the first time since recapturing his IBF crown against Spain's Kiko Martinez in March. (photos by Mark Robinson)

Warrington vs. Lopez tops a night of World Title action in Leeds; Ebanie Bridges defends her IBF Bantamweight World Title against Shannon O'Connell in a spicy all-Australian showdown.

Comment

Good card to kick off the night of fights

Comment

There's some serious beef between Bridges and O'Connell It's gonna be a wild brawl.

Comment

Comment

I feel VERY confident that Lopez is going to beat Warrington

Comment

Pennington's corner stops it, broken down by Metcalf. Think they are gonna shoot for some kinda eliminator for him against Cissokho or Madrimov. I like Metcalf, but don't think he's on that level. Metcalf/Agyarko would be an interesting fight for me

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I feel VERY confident that Lopez is going to beat Warrington
                Well, Lopez is gonna have to come out swinging because he's probably not winning a decision. Should be a good fight. Warrington can't punch, but he showed in the first Lara fight that it's gonna take a hellacious beating to put him away.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 12-10-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Well, Lopez is gonna have to come out swinging because he's probably not winning a decision. Should be a good fight. Warrington can't punch, but he showed in the first Lara fight that it's gonna take a hellacious beating to put him away.
                  Think late stoppage for Lopez or Warrington hangs on to the final bell but takes such a beating the judges can't give it to him. Should be great action though, I'm looking forward to it

Comment

Checking in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X