Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Avanesyan Hasn't Been An Opponent I Targeted But He's Been On My Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Avanesyan Hasn't Been An Opponent I Targeted But He's Been On My Radar

David Avanesyan was never the priority for Terence 'Bud' Crawford but was always on the list of welterweights he'd have to potentially face one day. That day arrived the moment the unbeaten three-division and reigning WBO welterweight titlist was in need of an
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha yes dud we know ur very cerebral when it comes u knowing all the top cab drivers in the division. Amir khan was another signature opponent that u prepared ur whole life for. After what should be a close exciting fighting dud will take on the ever dangerous Adrian “ABOUT BILLIONS” Broner. Dud has had his eye on “ABOUT BILLIONS” since AB “beat manny Pacquaio. Yes we all remember that. AB and myself and dud all feel AB won that fight! After dud beats AB everyone will have to come through him as he will become the new PPV king and face of boxing. Get ready for BSprime takeover! *BLKprime takeover!
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Well Crawford....your radar must be tuned to Short Pulse, because you obviously can't see the big boys on the horizon!

Comment

Makes sense since no one ever once talked about this fight as something fans would want.
        99.9% of sports fans and a majority of boxing fans had no idea who this guy was until this was announced.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Really? So when is Spence, Ortiz and Boots going to be on your radar?...
          Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Of course he would be on your radar.

Comment

Nah, that 10 million for a sparring partner was on your radar, made you forget all about your legacy and the undisputed championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Really? So when is Spence, Ortiz and Boots going to be on your radar?...
                Not for awhile he fighting broner next

Comment

crawfraud is lying

he never heard of this russian turnip farmer

he just told his management to put out some stories that everything is spence's fault and give him the easiest bum the ABC belt will accept as a title defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    David Avanesyan was never the priority for Terence 'Bud' Crawford but was always on the list of welterweights he'd have to potentially face one day. That day arrived the moment the unbeaten three-division and reigning WBO welterweight titlist was in need of an
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    —————
                    The past two months this clown has just proven what a coward he is. His resume at 147 is shït and now he says Avanesyan has always been his target.
                    What about Boots? Ortiz? Spence?

What a clown

Comment

Working...
                    X