Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Destroys Karim Guerfi In One Round For KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Destroys Karim Guerfi In One Round For KO Win

Michael Conlan's comeback campaign continued in spectacular fashion Saturday. The two-time Irish Olympian and former WBA interim featherweight titleholder Conlan (18-1, 9 KOs) banged and blasted Karim Guerfi (31-7, 9 KOs) with an unanswered barrage of blows in the first round to score a knockout victory with 26 seconds remaining in the round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Featherweight contender Michael “Mick” Conlan looks to shine in his Belfast homecoming when he battles French veteran Karim Guerfi on Saturday, Dec. 10, at The SSE Arena.

Conlan-Guerfi and undercard bouts will stream live and exclusively in the U.S. on ESPN+ starting at 1:15 p.m. ET/10:15 a.m. PT.

Comment

ESPN+ playing commercials during the post fight interview for new prospects......these mofo's are dumb ass ****

Comment

I need a brit to explain why the skin fade is so popular over there.....its a haircut for 6 year olds

Comment

McCrory took a lot of damage from that random Eastern Euro guy, not sure Paddy hits hard enough at 175. Want to see him against a real Euro level guy like Boesel, Bauderlique or Stepien

Comment

McComb beats some undefeated Slovakian with a phony record for a fake belt and is dancing like a moron. Kinda a random fight, but I'd like to see McComb against Julius Indongo Darragh Foley would make sense as an opponent too

Comment

Conlan/Guerfi main event about to start

Comment

Guerfi down from a million punch combination in Rd 1 and the fight is stopped as he flails around the ring trying to get to his feet. Demolition job from Conlan

Comment

I wouldn't mind a Conlan/Jazza Dickens fight, but I'd really like to see Conlan vs Thomas Patrick Ward in a WBA eliminator or Conlan vs Kiko for the European title
                  TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

I like Conlan, give him Wood rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X