Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Redkach, Farmer-Bey Set For February BLK Prime Boxing Event In Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner-Redkach, Farmer-Bey Set For February BLK Prime Boxing Event In Atlanta

Adrien Broner will revisit old business on a new platform. The former four-division titlist is set to make his BLK Prime debut, which will come versus Ivan Redkach. The oft-postponed welterweight battle has once again made its way to the schedule, due to take place February 18 in Atlanta, Georgia. The show will also feature another bout that has been stuck in limbo. Former titleholders Tevin Farmer and Mickey Bey will collide in a ten-round lightweight battle in the evening's co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-10-2022, 04:54 PM.

Redkach gonna die one of these days... and Broner ain't even anything special any more.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Not much of a crossroads for broner due to his contract. Dude can lose and still get big paydays for 2 more fights!

Comment

"Redkach marks the first of a lucrative three-fight deal between Broner and BLK Prime" "Lucrative", is it?

Comment

I'm taking tonight of from boxing to enjoy the English xssts getting hammered in the world cup. I'm one happy Irish republican. Vive la France.

Comment

Broner and BLK Prime... LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
                I'm taking tonight of from boxing to enjoy the English xssts getting hammered in the world cup. I'm one happy Irish republican. Vive la France.
                Did Ireland qualify ? and if so how are they doing? Good that your'e taking tonight 'of' boxing .Thick paddy.
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

This fight is taking place in Atlanta. I hope Broner trains in Atlanta. He will be so unfocused. He can't stay out of Atlanta's clubs. I hope he loses again. I'm ready for boxing to end it's love affair with A B(um).

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    "Redkach marks the first of a lucrative three-fight deal between Broner and BLK Prime" "Lucrative", is it?
                    Honestly idc how much money he getting. AB has been a draw in the past and I imagine he still has drawing power. He can very well turn his personality on n stir up interest. Haters will tune in.

Comment

Working...
                    X