Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: After I Knock Out Terence Crawford, I Will Be Happy To Fight Errol Spence Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: After I Knock Out Terence Crawford, I Will Be Happy To Fight Errol Spence Next

There are a lot of people in the sport still reeling from the fact that an undisputed welterweight championship is not taking place next. Included among those who fully expected that fight to have landed on the calendar is David Avanesyan, the fighter
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well I would love that after Bud botched the negotiations but not gonna happen. Bud on a different level

Comment

then after that boots & then ortiz & benn will be back by then, busy next few yrs for david

Comment

Things like this always happens when the favorite ducks the big fight to face a major underdog. The underdog upsets the favorite and ends up facing the opponent the favorite should have faced in the first place
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

If Lil Mikey & Danny Garcia ever faced Bud, clearly they would have been TKO victims.. something Spence couldn’t do…

Comment

Yeah Avenesyan and us got alot in common, having the same chances of winning against Bud beeing one

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
              Things like this always happens when the favorite ducks the big fight to face a major underdog. The underdog upsets the favorite and ends up facing the opponent the favorite should have faced in the first place
              u must be high

Comment

Anything to sell a fight destined for another Bud PPV flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  If Lil Mikey & Danny Garcia ever faced Bud, clearly they would have been TKO victims.. something Spence couldn’t do…
                  With your logic Buster Douglas should have been KOd within 30 seconds. Circular logic doesn’t work in boxing and anyone who knows and follows boxing knows this.

Comment

That's the spirit! We need an upset Avanesyan!

Comment

Working...
                    X